Who are we:
Bersih Network Netherlands (Bersih NL) is a non-profit-making organization comprising concerned individuals interested in the current social, political and economic situation in Malaysia.
- To promote awareness among Malaysians living in the Netherlands and nearby countries of current social, political and economic developments in Malaysia.
- To encourage discussion and critical thinking about the state of social, political and economic progress in Malaysia.
- To seek ways and means to ensure a fair and clean overseas voting system for overseas Malaysians casting their votes in the General Election.
- To link Malaysians in the Netherlands to the Global Bersih movement.
- To create a platform for Malaysians from all walks of life in the Netherlands and nearby countries, for them to be informed and to share their views about the social, political and economic situation in Malaysia.
- To encourage Malaysians in the Netherlands to exercise their right to vote and to register themselves for the General Election.
- To disseminate reports and recordings of Bersih-related events to a wider audience through written and audio visual media.
Bersih Network Netherlands is a foundation (stichting) based in the Netherlands and was founded on 4 February 2016. Bersih NL is subscribed to the Dutch Chamber of Commerce. Registration details:
Noord Achterweg 11
KvK nr.: 65254724
RSIN nr.: 856039068
BTW nr.: NL 856039068B01
The board caries out all activities on a voluntary basis and receives no income from the foundation.
Financial Statements and Reports
Annual Report for 2020 (download)
Annual Report for 2019 (download)
Annual Report for 2018 (download)
Annual Report for 2017 (download)
Annual Report for 2016 (download)
For an outline of our goals and planned activities, see our Policy Plan 2016 – 2020.